Explore Tang Hall Library Learning Centre is moving to a brilliant new location – The Centre@Burnholme. For the first time we’ll also have a superb Reading Cafe, a place to have a cuppa and a bite to eat. Somewhere relaxing and enjoyable to meet friends, family or colleagues. A perfect place for the community to get together, and we are really excited about it!
The Centre@Burnholme will reopen at 9am on Saturday 23 June
This will give our dedicated staff and volunteers the time to move the short distance to The Centre@Burnholme. A great new venue, with familiar faces and some new ones. All with one aim – to provide you with an exceptional service, no matter how you spend your time with us. Come on in, and find out about our extended opening hours and have a sneaky peak at a sample menu!
- Monday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Thursday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4.00pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Cafe open every day for delicious light meals, snacks and homemade cakes
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- A space for quiet study
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org (for black and white) or email@example.com (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A fantastic suite of meeting rooms available to hire
- The shop