On Thursday 1 November we will be without telephones from 6.30pm to closing. However if it is urgent you can email us. If you need to speak to us please call back tomorrow. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Tang Hall Explore has moved to a brilliant new location – The Centre@Burnholme. For the first time we’ve also got a superb Reading Cafe. A perfect place for the community to get together, and we are really excited about it!
- Monday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Thursday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4.00pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Cafe open every day for delicious light meals, snacks and homemade cakes
- A fantastic suite of meeting rooms available to hire
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- A space for quiet study
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to email@example.com (for black and white) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- The shop