Exciting news – our move to The Centre@Burnholme
We are really excited to let you know more about our move to The Centre@Burnholme, a great new location for Tang Hall Explore Library. A fantastic modern and spacious new library with all the things you enjoy, and much more.
See our latest news about our future opening hours and the reading cafe
- Monday: 9.30am – 7.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 1pm
- Thursday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org (for black and white) or email@example.com (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop