Who to contact
Every year, over a million people use Explore services. Our aim is for every experience to be an excellent one, but we recognise that sometimes things will go wrong. When that happens, we want to put them right swiftly and learn from our mistake to improve things for next time.
We promise to
- Treat your complaint confidentially
- Deal with it swiftly
- Take it seriously
So, if something goes wrong please follow these steps
- Contact the library manager at your local library where the complaint originated. Managers want to know if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service and they will do their best to remedy the matter. Our aim is to resolve complaints at this level if possible and managers have the authority to do that.
- If you are still unhappy, contact Sarah Garbacz our Chief Operating Officer Sarah.email@example.com
- If your complaint has still not been dealt with to your satisfaction, contact Fiona Williams, our Chief Executive Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final step is to contact the Chair of our Board, James Henderson, who will investigate the complaint Dionne.email@example.com