- Monday: 2pm – 5pm
- Tuesday: 10.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 4pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
There is no car park but limited on street parking opposite the Library is available.
Strensall Library is served by the No.5 bus which stops right outside the Library from the City Centre (from outside York Explore Library or from opposite the Theatre Royal.)