- Monday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday: 10am – 12.30pm
- Friday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 closed all day
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 closed all day
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- Children’s area
- Regular Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital, plus a program of special events in the What’s On section.
- Information about local services
- Free broadband internet access and Wi-Fi
- The shop
- Family and local history
There is a carpark available with 1 Disabled parking space available.
The First York number 10 bus towards Nether Poppleton Lord Nelson stops on Ebor Way and is a 10 minute walk away from the library.