Changes to usual opening hours:
On Wednesday 11 December our libraries and reading cafes will be closed all day for the annual Explore staff conference. No books will be due for return on this date.
Christmas and New Year –
- Tuesday 24 December – 9am to 1pm
- Wednesday 25 December to Wednesday 1 January – closed
- Thursday 2 January – normal hours
Tuesday: 2pm – 5pm
Thursday: 2pm – 5pm
Friday: 2pm – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
Fulford library is attached to St Oswald’s CE Primary School and library customers have use of the car park. There are 3 disabled bays.
Fulford Library is served by buses 25 & 26 and also buses 415, 416 & 7 stops are just a few minutes walk away.