Tuesday: 2pm – 5pm
Thursday: 2pm – 5pm
Friday: 2pm – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
Fulford library is attached to St Oswald’s CE Primary School and library customers have use of the car park. There are 3 disabled bays.
Fulford Library is served by buses 25 & 26 and also buses 415, 416 & 7 stops are just a few minutes walk away.