Christmas Opening Times
- Saturday 22 December : 9.30am – 1pm
- Sunday 23 December : Closed
- Monday 24 December : Closed
- Tuesday 25 December : Closed
- Wednesday 26 December : Closed
- Thursday 27 December : Closed
- Friday 28 December : Closed
- Saturday 29 December : Closed
- Sunday 30 December : Closed
- Monday 31 December : Closed
- Tuesday 1 January : Closed
- Wednesday 2 January : Usual opening hours below
- Monday: 2pm – 6pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
There is no car park, but limited on street parking is available.
Dringhouses Library is served by buses 12, 13 and 14 from the city centre (St Edward’s Church stop), and the 4 stops a 2 minute walk away.