- Monday: 2pm – 6pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 closed all day
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 closed all day
- Free broadband internet access and Wi-Fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Regular Storytimes; Lego Club; Duplo play morning & Reading Groups, plus a program of special events in the What’s On Section.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- The shop
- Large print books and audiobooks
- Information about local services and events
- Adult Education course information
- Public toilet
- Bookable public access computers
There is no car park, but limited on street parking is available.
Dringhouses Library is served from the city centre by First Group bus #4 every fifteen minutes, First Group #12, Transdev #14 and Connexions bus #13 every half hour, and the Transdev Coastliner #840, #843, #X40, #X43 every hour. Bus stop is St Edward’s Church, a one minute walk from the library along Tadcaster Road.