- Monday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 2pm – 6.30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9am – 1pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
There is free car parking available at the front of the shopping centre.
The no.13 bus runs every 30 minutes during the day and the bus stop is a short walk.
The Coastliner buses 840/843/845 run every 30 minutes during the day and stop at Top Lane/Hallcroft lane which is a 5-10 minute walk.