- Monday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 2pm – 6.30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9am – 1pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 closed all day
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 closed all day
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- Children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Regular Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital, plus a programme of special events in the What’s On section
- Information about local services
- Free broadband internet access and Wi-Fi
- The shop
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- Family and local history
There is free car parking available at the front of the shopping centre.
The no.13 bus runs every 30 minutes during the day and the bus stop is a short walk.
The Coastliner buses 840/843/845 run every 30 minutes during the day and stop at Top Lane/Hallcroft lane which is a 5-10 minute walk.