- Monday: 2pm – 7pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 5pm
- Friday: 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
There are two car parking spaces at the library, and on street parking is available a short walk away.
Buses: First no 11 from City Centre and Connexions bus no 21 from Colton, Appleton Roebuck and York City Centre.