- Monday: 9am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 2pm
- Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Please see the Acomb Explore Cafe page for opening hours and other information about the cafe.
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Wednesday 9 December 2020 closed all day
- Benefits Advice Line. You can use this service to get advice on housing and council tax benefits Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. Just lift the handset and follow the instructions.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Adult education courses run by York learning, please contact them to book on to their courses by visiting their website
- Bookable public access computers
- Public toilet with changing places facilities
- Daily newspapers
- Cafe open every day for delicious light meals, drinks and homemade cakes.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org (for black and white) or email@example.com (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
There is a car park available.
Buses: First York Numbers 1,4 and 5 from Train Station.