On Thursday 1 November we will be without telephones from 6.30pm to closing. However if it is urgent you can email us. If you need to speak to us please call back tomorrow. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Monday: 9am – 7.30pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 7.30pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 2pm
- Thursday: 9am – 7.30pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Please see the Acomb Explore Cafe page for opening hours and other information about the cafe.
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
Benefits Advice Line
Here at Acomb Explore, you can use this service to get advice on housing and council tax benefits Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. Just lift the handset and follow the instructions.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Information about local services
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to email@example.com (for black and white) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop