Keep visiting this page, as we will be updating it regularly
- York’s Festival of Ideas has gone digital this year – 2- 14 June.
- York artist Mim Robson has created #CreativeDiaryClub on Facebook where people can share what they are creating, large and small, successes and failures.
- Tiny Revolutions of Connection are activities to do at any time from Fun Palaces
- Join Chris Bartram at the virtual NCEM for feel-good Cuppa and a Chorus sessions every Monday.
- The East Riding Festival of Words poetry competition is now open for entries. This year’s theme is ‘My companion, my best friend’ and the deadline is 28 November.
- MARCH network has a page of creative and cultural activities for people to participate at home
- Art is Where the Home is – sign up for cultural activity packs designed by top quality artists
- Submit a recording of a poem you have written to Poetry Archive NOW! WordView 2020
- Collective Acts from York Theatre Royal including a Lockdown Legends Challenge
- Daily activities from York Learning #CommunityLearningTogether
- Our new downloadable colouring pack is for young and old alike. Using images of stained glass and original drawings from the archives of J W Knowles & Sons, there is something for all abilities.
- The Arts Society Connected – fortnightly lectures on the arts and artists
- Google Arts and Culture – lose yourself for hours, also available as an app
- The Guardian links to 10 of the world’s best museum and gallery tours
- The Guardian links to 10 virtual tours of the world’s most famous landmarks
- York Museums Trust At Home With You
- Together at Home – live-streamed concert series from Global Citizen in partnership with the World health Organisation
- Royal Albert Home – artists present exclusive sessions from their homes to yours
- The Shows Must Go On – full length live musicals every Friday at 7pm, available for 24 hours only.
- Ticketmaster’s guide to finding the best live-streamed gigs
- Opera North – selected full length opera performances
- NCEM – Early Music Online
Theatre and Dance
- National Theatre Home – full length live plays every Thursday at 7pm, available for one week.
- Sadler’s Wells Facebook Premieres – a full-length dance every Friday at 7.30pm , available for one week
- Northern Ballet – pay as you feel digital season
- Talks, workshops and Q&As with Pilot Connects