- Monday: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday: 2.30pm – 7pm
- Friday: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 10am – 1pm
This library is closed on bank holidays, but you can use our catalogue website at any time to reserve and renew books, and our e-library to download books and magazines. Rowntree Park Reading Cafe is open most bank holidays.
- Free broadband internet access and wi-fi
- Fiction and non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- A children’s area
- Events! See the What’s On section for all events
- Storytimes; Chatterbooks; Reading Groups & Digital.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning. Email your document to email@example.com (for black and white) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for colour) and collect it from the library (see more information about printing).
- Information about local services
- Family and local history
- A meeting room and an ICT suite
- The shop
We have a car park behind the library which includes 2 disabled spaces.
No buses stop directly outside the library but the number 2 Park & Ride, Reliance number 19 and the number 30 all stop within a 5 minute walk.